Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

My BD

 I have removed my post about the make over of Kay because people I care about misread it as a criticism of how my day went.  My disappointment about the makeover was not a criticism of the great effort that Tom and Peg went to to give me and Kay a happy birthday celebration.  So I removed the post.   Tom set up an appointment with a beauty school which was close to where Kay lives to get her made up. Because I needed a haircut I asked for them to give me one while working on Kay.  After that they took us to a fancy restaurant on the waterfront  for dinner.  CJ Shenanagins.  I used Shirleys BD gift to go to the tab.  Because Kay is so weak Tom moves her in a wheel chair. Peggy brought a tray of cupcakes for me to give to the people at my table.  As there were more than 3 I gave the extra to the  people next to us because it didn't see right to not do that.  They all thought it was great.  i thought it must have made an impression on Kay because when we got her home  she insisted in sharing my walker when we went in.  She had been in the wheel chair all day.  Because my computer crashed I have to have her made over again to compare her to how she was 30 or 40 years ago.  Which I will do if I have to take  a cab to do. A great 93rd BD  A lot of people are disappointed because I have no picture to show.  Everyone thought it was a great idea.  

No comments: