Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Breakfast with Kay

 Second day of a morning visit to Kay.  She was still in bed and had not  eaten breakfast.  I went in her room and she was in bed but dressed.  I wondered if she had slept in her clothes.  She readily got up when I asked her to and took her to the dining room.  There she ate well and seemed to really appreciate the bacon. Not so much the scarmbled eggs.  I am quite sure they serve them without any seasoning and she just picked at them.  She ate a little of the cinnamon roll.  They are a cinnamon roll unlike anything you would buy at a bakery where they sell them.  I flat out don't like them. The cinnamon is not the usual taste.  I give mine to the lady across the table to eat with her three  bowls of Cherrios

I am so glad she is at the table so I can persue my radio listening or something else than listening to Alma talk.  A couple times Alma has insulted her.  Today was one.  When she politely asked Alma if she was feeling better Alma just lit into her. "It is none of your business"  and it went on and on from there.  The lady just sat there with her mouth open wondering what she had done to deserve this. I couldn't believe it. Finally Alma stopped insulting her.  I know Alma is on pain pills.  Which might be at the cause of her outbursts.  But the other lady is on pain medication too.  From her diabetes complications.  Her feet are painful.  Enough for one day don't you think..Except..... If it turns out as we plan I will be going to Shirleys  80th BD anniversary I think the 16 th of Aug with Bob.  I would have to have someone with me although Frank was very sick when he went to CA to deliver some gifts to his great grandchildren.  We didn't want him to go. We'd be gone a couple  nights.
 
   

No comments: