Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nothing exciting today. Dont miss it.

 I was early today for a change.  Kay had eaten about half her plate then went back to her room and to bed. I bumped the bed a little and she opened her eyes and recognized me but did not smile.  I lay down beside her resting on the head board of the bed which was not very comfortable as I did not want to bother her.  Usually I will use a pillow for my head.  After  a while I decided to sit and hold her hand instead of the uncomfortable position which I did for a half hour or so until I had to get up for a minute at which time she decided she had had enough of the bed. When I came back she was gone. I found her in the TV room.  As it was time to go I told her goodbye and went out.  She waved to me so she had accepted my going without it bothering her.  She does not seem to be gaining weight so is not eating a lot.  She also seems quite feeble in doing physical things.  I should probably make her walk more although I always do go for a walk at least once during a visit.  

No comments: