Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Not exciting but good time.

 Pretty normal today. transportation good and bad.  Visit all good. Kay was in bed sleeping when I got there.   I finally jiggled the bed a little and she woke up.  As I have no truffles  so I gave her a graham cracker and after she ate it I sat by her bed and held her hand while she slept for abut 35 or 40 minutes. I got up to do something  and she got out of bed and apparently wanted to take a walk.  I took her outside and we sat in some chairs and  held hands until time to go home. Every time she looked at me she wanted to smile. So she was feeling pretty good I would think.  The place is staying clean and odor free since the clean up.  
There is no place for a garden so someone is growing plants.  I keep meaning to ask who.  Workers or patients.
turn a camera on and she automatically smiles. 

No comments: