Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wrong bed again

 The caregiver indicated she was in her room so I headed there.  When I arrived a call light was on for some room which number I could not read because of my  bad eyesight.  The I heard some nurse on the radio tell the third floor to check room 305 for assistance.   I went into the fore room and looked in the left side where she usually goes and although it had been left messed up she was not in it.  I went to her bed and it had been slept in but she was not in it.  At that time I had an inking that the room that need assistance might be because of her.  True enough.  When I went out into the hall the caregiver was leading Kay down the hall towards her room.  I told her "Kay, you gotta stop getting into other peoples beds."  It will take more than that.  

I took a look at the room where the guy who  hit her stays and found that they had just put a warning siren and not a lock.  If he leaves the alarm will go off

As  I was not very early and she was sleepy I just stayed with her in her room until time to go.  

No comments: