No matter what they give you to keep busy. Nothing can replace being with the person you lived with since you were a kid. No matter what her condition is. I saw her today. she knew me as usual. Even if she did not know me it would be better to be with her. It's terrible to be so close but not with her I don't care what her condition is. She is alone. I miss her.
Went to see Kay today and it only took me an hour and a half to get there. It took me so long that I might have missed my ride back on the pickup bus. I had called in and asked to have my pickup changed to 3;10 which was done. Technically I would have been a no show by missing the pickup.I sat by Kay as she was in bed napping. I gave her a graham cracker as I was out of Toffee. Then I gave her half a sandwich of egg salad I had left over from lunch. She ate all that which indicated she was hungry. So about half hour after getting there I went down stairs and got the bus which was almost on time. However we stopped and got a passenger to drop off at a doctors office which was fitting a new leg on him. He was in a wheel chair. Then it was found out that because of his incapacity and mental problems he should have had an attendant. Besides he had the wrong room number. The one he had there was no such number. Actually this happened on the way to see Kay. Reason for late arrival.
![]() |
| Broken collar bone from bicycle accident while a messenger for Western Union. Before we were married |



No comments:
Post a Comment