Thursday 10-17-2013 Puzzle put together.
A nice visit with Kay today.
Kay and puzzle
 |
| At Lake Forest Park |
I found her in the community room sleeping sitting up She woke easily. The weather was good so we went out on the patio for a little while. She seemed pleased to have me comb her hair. I am putting good use to the combs I brought the other day. Then I decided to give putting together the jig saw puzzle Dianne sent yesterday a chance. Kay likes to put it together too and manages to get some together. My eyes are so bad it is hard to tell the difference sometimes between the parts. But it worked and we went back to her room for a little while. It has been the longest visit so far I think as transportation was fairly short. However it took 40 minutes to get back. It doesn't get any easier leaving her there
No comments:
Post a Comment