Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Saturday, September 29, 2012
I got tired of eating meatloaf day after day from Costco and decided to go to the nearby Thai restaurant. I had been there a couple times although a couple years before. I have no idea of what the dishes are but picked out a steak concoction. I got it home and it amounted to the usual warmed up vegetables usual to Asian dishes. Most were not very warm so they must have gotten them out of the refrigerator. Still ok but the entire amount of food was something Kay could not eat. Large, and meat. I felt so bad that I got up and took the scooter over to Fred Meyer's for something she could eat. Good thing I did because she was hungry and ate it all. This morning I prepared for her a number of things which she didn't eat at all. So this is the reason she was so hungry at dinner time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment