Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

 The worst Health HMO for answering the phone is Multicare south of Seattle in King county and western Washington state.  Multicare  is a part of Tacoma General Hospital.  It makes no difference what time of day or week you call you  have to sit there and- listen to their drivel about how Multicare appreciates your call.    It doesn't help much  to put the phone on speaker because you still have to listen.  I know the difference because I am connected to PacMed.  When you call PacMed the phone gets answered.  I can not understand why it takes so long for Multicare  to answer the phone. Maybe it is like Walmart which puts the message out for someone to do something and then hope someone does it. I  suspect they don't have a central switchboard but it rings and any number of people can answer the phone therefore no one answers the phone. That cant be right as they have to have a central switchboard and it isn't working right. 

I  rode over to Multicare to deliver my message because I could not get the phone answered. 
Have a calm, happy, serene day

No comments: