Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Visit Shuttle gets lost



The visit was normal except for a couple things.  I  just crashed half hour or forty five minutes of work.  First was the shuttle'  the driver couldn't seem to read the GPS and got lost going.  She said she missed a turn.  That is for sure.  I had to direct her the last half mile.  Then coming home the same driver got lost but I did not know and had to sit through 35 minutes of going 5 miles.  Besides twice on the freeway she cut to the ext lane late and had to cut across the  white lines because she was so late.  One time a driver behind honked at her but I am not positive of this as I wasn't paying a lot of attention to her driving yet.  It took about 35 minutes to go what is usually 12.  They told me at Cascade that Kay was in a bad mood.  I asked if they had asked if she hurt which they had not. To me she indicated she hurt in her upper body.  I took her to the metal table and chairs at the dead end and gave her a candy   In a few minutes she seemed OK.  Later after the candy I got out a checker set but some checkers were missing.  then I went back for a jig saw puzzle but there were none. Where did they go? I will check more tomorrow.   By that time there wasn't a lot of time left so I took her back to the community room and told her I would come back tomorrow and managed to get out with a lot of hassle. .  
 
 

No comments: