Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trip to see Kay today Aug. 8

In Hawaii

The trip today was uneventful.  By that  I mean there were no new developments in her demeanor.  She was in bed but not asleep.  In her own clothes this time.  The covers were up over her even though it was quite warm in her room.  I managed to get her out to the patio and we sat there holding hands.  About an hour after I got there I got the ride back to the book store.  This time I decided to take a little time and go to the tavern next door and have a small glass of beer.  I would have done it a couple other times before but when I go into a room with not a lot of light I cant see for a while.  This time I decided to try it anyway. 
I Hawaii with mother
Mother paid for the trip



1 comment:

boB said...

You looked so "distinguished" with that beard, dad.