Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Finally got to see Kay

 I finally got to see Kay today.  I took a cab over and stayed about an hour.  She was still eating when I got there about 2pm.  She likes to kiss me and put her head on my shoulder.  The thing that I am concerned about is that she does not walk enough.  When she tries to walk she seems so frail.  I have found that when  do not walk or use my legs I also have trouble walking.  So I think she is suffering from lack of exercise.  From now on when ever I go see her which will be everyday when I get the transportation arangeed I will make sure she walks to strengthen her leg muscles. Maybe nothing will come of this but I hate to see her walk in such a frail manner and hope something will come of this. She will just continue to deteriorate if nothing is done. . Anyone who  who visits her please take her for a walk at least down the hall. 


Northwest Indian thunderbid

No comments: