Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bible study time today as it is Tuesday.  Looks like it might be going by the wayside as we have not had the leader for a few weeks and there are so few of us left it might not be worth trying to keep it going with just 3 of us.  I do not want to recruit others.  The paraplegic who comes is not coming today as she probably has a dr appointment. Reams who comes every time would be the only one besides myself.  He is so hard of hearing I don't really know how much he hears.  But what we do is read a few chapters in the NT and discuss what interests us.  So today I will ask if they want to continue.  I started it as a way for anyone who might want to associate with others and does not have a means of doing so. If I didn't have it here I might forget to attend too.  I have forgotten a couple times and people showed up to remind me.  


I need to concentrate on finishing my film diary of the family before I go so blind I cant work the computer. I try to string a series of film of our life over the past 80 or 90 years together. I cut out scenery, other peoples film unless we are in it. Keep just the film of the family.  As huge job to get it in order without duplicating scenes and reasonably near the year it was shot. This comprises, still photos, 8mm, 16mm, and video tape.  Eventually it might include some Digital camcorder film.   My pictures and film is a disaster. Horrible shape. I think it will be a fascinating history of our family.  It was just an accident that my interest photography  made me take pictures of where ever we were and what ever we were doing. This got started in Germany in and just after WW2.  I edit by stringing it at various places we lived then in Lake Forest Park by 20 year sections as we were they 53 years.   
Stay tuned.


D


All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments: