Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kay really confused and upset.



vio
Our English Cousins.  Violet NcNulty and granddaughter Lisa


Tonight Kay seems very confused and upset.  Usually in the evening she is more alert and aware of what is going on around her.  I was working on the computer while she had gone to bed but she was not as tired or sleepy as she might be and has been up and down coming in to see me.  The last time she came in and asked if I knew who she was.  Then she kept repeating that she had asked everyone.  This kept on for a while and then I saw she was looking at a card from our wedding 71 years ago. Then she seemed to apply her question to who the people were who had signed the card.  I don't know if this was what was bothering her all along or not. 
She kept saying she had asked everyone.  Keeping these things straight is sometimes hard because you never know for sure what she really means.  She can usually get the first part of her sentences out but when the subject really comes up she can't get the words out. 


Usually she is quite calm in the evenings and not as confused.  


All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments: