Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, June 1, 2012





Interesting experience yesterday.  I went to the dentist and a different guy was to work on me.  Very gregarious and friendly.  Seemed to be quite impressed with me seemingly because I was diabetic and still around.  You wont normally find many diabetics at 90 still in the land of the living.  After  some conversation  I learned he was "Pre-diabetic" which in knowledgeable circles means diabetic.  Before he was done with me I figured out he was probably trying to find out how how I managed to still  be around at 90 when the normal was more like 70 plus or minus  I also learned he was 63 so this may have been weighing on his mind in spite of his jovial attitude.  So  I volunteered to loan him my book Diabetes 
solution by Dr. Richard Bernstein so he could learn what I have learned about diabetes and apply it to his situation.  I think it is bothering him somewhat.   I will pick it up in  a couple weeks when I go back for the next visit. He seemed to be glad to get the book. 








All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members.  New, brass and silver plated figures posted

No comments: