Kay got up this morning still confused by her dreams. After a while however she seemed to get out of it and started reading the paper. For the rest of the day she was pretty normal. She even got dressed later in the day. I am taking pictures of her dolls so had her hold one while I took her picture. If you want to see some of her collections, not just her dolls but what ever we brought down from Lake Forest Park, to go realancient.blogspot.com. Our kids and descendants have first claim but anyone else can put in for anything they might like. We need to get rid of stuff now.
All surplus antiques, collectibles and everything not needed for daily living will be disposed of. We want to save our kids from having to decide what to do with it when we die. That is a time of chaos. I am listing everything at http://realancient.blogspot.com free for family and small price to non-family members

No comments:
Post a Comment