Blog Archive
Search This Blog
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Kay surprises me
Kay continues to surprise me and I continue to learn about how she is able to think. We went to bed early last night and didn't hear Tom call to check up on us as the door was closed to the rooms where the phones were and the TV going. He called around and included the apartment office and left a messas to check on us in the morning. About nine because my wrist had recovered from the sprain and it had stopped raining I took the scooter over to Fred Meyer to stock up on some groceries. During this time the office personnel came to the apartment and Kay managed to open the door but they aparently did not come in. As they were leaving I came up with the groceries. They were greatly relieved to see me because they now knew where I was. Kay was not able to tell them. What impressed me was the fact that Kay remembered their visit and was able to actually say what was in her mind and tell me they had been there. What I think is anything that makes a big impression on her she is able to retain that and maybe act on it to a limited extent. I cant remember now exactly what the sentence was she said but it was a complete sentence. I always expect a one way conversation on things she knows and remembers. But it was only that one sentence she said to me. From then on it was something like "is it bad?" "it is bad" The word "good" is hard for her to get out. But the fact that she was able to get out a complete sentence of what was on her mind should mean something but I don't know what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment